The Calendar Control plug-in is hosted at http://calendarcontrol.wikidot.com/. The source code, installation instructions and screenshots are available on that site.
This plug-in provides blog-like date navigation for wikidPad wikis. The plug-in works by dynamically creating/updating links when certain pages are opened. Only clearly defined sections are updated by the program. Everything you add outside these sections stays put! Please view the Screen Shots to see how this works.
By formatting wikidPad's Insert Date, you can create links from any wiki page to today's Date Page with a simple Ctrl-Alt-D. This lets you date stamp notes and updates on multiple pages, and see everything you did each day collected on the date page.
- A page per day
- Dynamic links to previous date and next date
- "Up" link to Month Page
- Dynamic list of pages linking to that date
- A page per month
- Dynamic links to previous month and next month
- "Up" link to Archive Page
- Dynamic list of "down" links to all dates in the month
- Dynamic list of pages linking to that month
- Dynamic list of links to all defined Month Pages