Checking Out the sources from SVN (outdated)
This is the old repository up to and including 2.3beta12 and final 2.2. The repository was migrated to Git. For the active repository see CheckingOutFromGit.
Point your SVN client to http://svn.wikidpad2.webfactional.com/ , and checkout.
More details for Windows users
- download and install RapidSVN
- Run RapidSVN
Getting the code
- click 'Repository'
- click 'Checkout'
- In the URL box put: http://svn.wikidpad2.webfactional.com/branches/mbutscher/
- In the destination directory put: c:\workspace\wikidpad
- leave the checkboxes as they are
- your window should look like this
- click OK
- code checkout should now start and you can see the current status in the window at the bottom of the screen
- that's it!
If you check out from the root of the repository there is a lot of things there! You probably just want to get one of the branches.