Download project from github. https://github.com/jmones/wikidpad_orgfile_exporter
This exporter lacks a lot of features. It's just a quick hack to export some data from WikidPad. Feel free to improved. Current supported features:
- Exporting data to a unique file, each word in a node.
- It uses WikidPad parser classes to get WikidPad data.
- It uses PyOrgMode? library to generate org files.
- It set ups links from wiki words in pages to actual nodes (inserting CUSTOM_ID properties).
- It processes bold and italics.
- It processes tables (only simple ones).
- It processes horizontal rules.
- It processes unordered and ordered lists.
However this features known to be missing:
- Does not support footnotes.
- Does not support insertion.
- Does not support roman lists.
- Does not support alpha lists.
- Does not support wikidpad anchors in text.
- Only strategy available to layout nodes is "one word, one node".
- Doesn't have a clever way to solve presence of headings in words.
- If user_extensions/ folder in WikidPad installation doesn't exist, create it as a sibling of extensions/
- Copy OrgFileExporter.py to user_extensions/
- Copy PyOrgMode?.py to user_extensions/
- Select Extra/Export
- Select "Org mode file" in "Export to:" dropdown.
- Select destination file (it will create a single file).
- Adjust all other settings as desired.
- Press OK.
- Josep Mones Teixidor < jmones at gmail dot com >